There are two pathways for this qualification and candidates are expected to choose which of the pathways that is most relevant to their skills. The pathways are:
Pathway 1 – Roof Sheeting and Cladding
Pathway 2 – Specialised Cladding and Rainscreen Systems
Candidates must demonstrate the level of knowledge described in the units. Assessment is the process of measuring a candidate’s knowledge and understanding against the standards set in the qualification.
Each candidate is required to produce evidence which demonstrates their achievement of all of the learning outcomes and assessment criteria for each unit.
Evidence can include:
– observation report by assessor
– professional discussion
– witness testimony
– candidate product
– record of oral and written questioning
– Recognition of Prior Learning
The number of units to be completed varies by pathways but all the pathways consist of the following mandatory units in addition to the pathway’s specific units:
• Conforming to general health, safety and welfare in the workplace
• Conforming to productive working practices in the workplace
• Moving, handling and storing resources in the workplace
The fee for this qualification is £700 + VAT. See payment terms below.
Candidates who achieve the requirements for qualifications will be awarded:
• A certificate listing all units achieved, and
• A certificate giving the full qualification title – ProQual Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Cladding Occupations (Construction) + Pathway