Candidates must demonstrate the level of knowledge described in the unit.
Assessment is the process of measuring a candidate’s knowledge and understanding against the standards set in the qualification.
Each candidate is required to produce evidence which demonstrates their achievement of all of the learning outcomes and assessment criteria for each unit.
Evidence can include:
- Observation report by assessor
- Professional discussion
- Witness testimony
- Candidate product
- Record of oral and written questioning
- Recognition of Prior Learning
There are five mandatory units to be completed for this qualification.
The following units are the required mandatory units:
- Conforming to general health, safety and welfare in the workplace
- Conforming to productive working practices in the workplace
- Moving, handling and storing resources in the workplace
- Fabricating and maintaining timber and proprietary formwork systems in the workplace
- Erecting and striking timber and proprietary formwork in the workplace
The fee for this qualification is £700 + VAT.
See payment terms below.
Candidates who achieve the requirements for qualifications will be awarded:
A certificate listing all units achieved and giving the full qualification title – ProQual Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Formwork (Construction)