The ProQual Level 4 NVQ Diploma in Construction Site Supervision (Construction) qualification provides a nationally recognised qualification for those working as a site supervisor or assistant site manager in building and civil engineering, highways maintenance and repair, residential development, conservation or demolition.
The awarding body for this qualification is ProQual Awarding Body and the regulatory body is the Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation (Ofqual).
Candidates can specialise in several different area of Construction Site Supervision;
- Building and Civil Engineering
- Highways and Maintenance
- Residential Development
This qualification covers the following areas:
- Assessing and Recommending Work Methods for Carrying out Site Operations in the Workplace
- Planning Activities and Resources to Meet Work Requirements in the Workplace
- Coordinating and Organising the Control of Work in the Workplace
- Controlling Work Process Against Agreed Programmes in the Workplace