The ProQual Level 6 NVQ Diploma in Construction Site Management (Construction) qualification provides a nationally recognised qualification appropriate for those working as construction site managers in building and civil engineering, highways maintenance and repair, residential development, conservation or demolition.
The awarding body for this qualification is ProQual Awarding Body and the regulatory body is the Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation (Ofqual).
Candidates can specialise in several different area of Construction Site Management;
- Building and Civil Engineering
- Highways and Maintenance Repair
- Residential Development
A minimum of 19 units are required to be completed to achieve this qualification of which the following 8 are mandatory for all the pathways:
- Developing and Maintaining Good Occupational Working Relationships in the Workplace
- Allocating Work and Checking People’s Performance in the Workplace
- Establishing, Implementing and Maintaining Systems for Managing Health, Safety and Welfare in the Workplace
- Evaluating and Selecting Work Methods to Meet Project or Operational Requirements in the Workplace
- Monitoring Construction Related Project Activities in the Workplace
- Controlling Project Progress Against Agreed Quality Standards in the Workplace
- Controlling Project Progress Against Agreed Programmes in the Workplace
- Managing Personal Development in a Construction-related Workplace