The awarding body for these qualifications is ProQual Awarding Body and the regulatory body is the Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation (Ofqual)
The Level 6 NVQ Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety Practice qualification is aimed at candidates who are responsible for developing and applying health and safety procedures day-to-day in their organisation. They may be a staff member, supervisor or manager looking to improve their knowledge and skills.
The awarding body for this qualification is ProQual Awarding Body and the regulatory body is the Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation (Ofqual).
To achieve the qualification candidates must complete ALL of the Mandatory units which are:
– Promote a positive health and safety culture
– Develop and implement the health and safety policy
– Develop and implement effective communication systems for health and safety information
– Develop and maintain individual and organisational competence in health and safety matters
– Identify, assess and control health and safety risks
– Develop and implement proactive monitoring systems for health and safety
– Develop and implement reactive monitoring systems for health and safety
– Develop and implement health and safety emergency response systems and procedures
– Develop and implement health and safety review systems
– Maintain knowledge of improvements to influence health and safety practicee