Level 7 NVQ Diploma In Construction Senior Management
The ProQual Level 7 Diploma in Construction Senior Management is aimed at senior managers in the construction industry working in a wide range of job roles.
The awarding body for this qualification is ProQual Awarding Body and the regulatory body is the Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation (Ofqual).
The Level 7 NVQ Diploma in Construction Senior Management is designed for those practitioners in the construction sector who:
- Oversee projects from inception to handover
- Determine project requirements and form the project team accordingly
- Evaluate and present technical information
- Provide advice on technical construction issues
- Evaluate project information to determine project risks and opportunities
- Undertake personal development and manage the development of others
- Identify quality standards and pass them on to the project team
- Analyse the organisation’s strategic objectives, plans and forecasted future projects to plan workforce requirements