Level 2 NVQ Certificate In Specialist Installation Occupations
The ProQual Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Specialist Installation Occupations (Construction) qualification provides a nationally recognised qualification for those working in the construction and the built environment sector working across a broad range of areas.
They are designed to assess occupational competence in the workplace where candidates are required to demonstrate skills and knowledge to a level required in the construction industry.
There are 6 specialist pathways:
- Pathway 1: Roof Lining Systems
- Pathway 2: Joint Sealant Application
- Pathway 3: Point of Purchase
- Pathway 4: Industrial Storage Systems – Maintenance and Repair
- Pathway 5: Industrial Storage Systems - Inspection
- Pathway 6: Loading Bay Equipment – Installation or Maintenance
Our network of experienced trainers and assessors, come from a strong construction background, with years of industry experience.
The awarding organisation for this qualification is ProQual Awarding Body and the regulatory body is the Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation (Ofqual).
The specification for these qualifications has been approved by the Welsh Government for use by centres in Wales and by the Council for the Curriculum Examinations and Assessment (CCEA) for use by centres in Northern Ireland.